Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hogs and Kisses...

Happy Valentine's Day - sending you Hogs and Kisses as well!

Here's a quick share using the February Stamp of the Month image at...

I love playing along, as it is a progressive challenge
Entry = next month SOTM for FREE

Check out the details HERE - There is still time to play along

Here's my card
Let me know what you think, as I love reading your comments



Hamlet Hogs & Kisses is so cute...check out the store for all Pigwits images. 

I started with a white A2 base, layered with lavender cardstock, patterned paper, and some red with pink heart patterned paper too.

I colored the image with my Copic markers in the following colors:  BV00, BV02, BV04, C0, C1, C3,E000, E00, E02, R22, R27, R29.  I then cut the image out and mounted to the card.

To finish, I added a sentiment from the set, a lavender ribbon with bow and some pink enamel hearts.

I hope to enter this card in the following Challenges:



Thanks for coming by tonight,

Karen




4 comments:

  1. LOVE your Card, Karen. Perfect coloring, great work with fussy die cutting "Hamlet" AND i totally like the purple and red together ! Great Color choice.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging your piggy colors. I've tried the low "R's and didn't find it worked for me - had to add in a "y" to get that peach - but love this combo. Thanks so much for joining us this month at FTHS Stamp of the Month for February - Great to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute design. I'm loving that red kiss! Thanks for sharing with us at From the Heart i {heart} sketches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...