So here is my card, based on this weeks Case Study Challenge Blog - Challenge #77. I'm playing along with them this week, so I hope you'll enjoy my card and take a minute to check out other inspired cards on their blog.
To make this card:
I used a 7" x 8" blue cardstock as the base. I found some awesome Close to My Heart pattern paper from my stash that has bright colors and an argyle pattern.
|Close up of my flowers|
I sponged around the flowers and layered them on top of red flowers, added buttons to the centers. Other finishing touches were adhesive pearls in the argle pattern and the flower branches, buttons to connect the labels and a red gingham ribbom with blue bakers twine to complete the look.
Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to check out my other post below.
Catch the Frenzy!